Strength For Your Journey

There is strength for just one more step. Believe it!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Time To Make A Change


It seems like many people are hearing the call to step into a new level. Almost a sensing that change is coming....The question is, are we ready to embrace it? I hear the call to a higher level in many areas, some as simple as getting rid of clutter, and keeping a cleaner house. Some a little more complex, some very foundational things...but all telling me it's "Time For Change".

For those who know and understand what I mean about going to the next level, you also understand, that you cannot go there as you are now. There are weights and baggages, and sometimes people who cannot go with you to the next level. There are mindsets that will keep you in your current level if you do not allow them to change.

Years back, the Winans had a song that I loved....called "Time To Make A Change" and I can hear those words so clearly in my mind now.

I think most of us have felt like we have simply existed long enough. It's time to start living. Time to step into our gifting, our calling....Our Destiny.

You can stay where you are at if you want to...but for me...I know...It's time...Time to make a change, and we are the people who can do it.


Here are some awesome and some very thought provoking quotes on change. I'm on a journey. Sometimes my steps may be baby steps...but thank God He planted my feet on the right path and gives me strength for the journey, and we all know that baby steps eventually lead to running!

The key to change....is to let go of fear. - Roseanne Cash

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. - Maria Robertson

Growth means change, and change involves risk, stepping from the known to the unknown.

When you are finished changing, your finished. – Benjamin Franklin

The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.

You change your life by changing your heart.You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.” Mike Murdock

"Courage is fear that has said its prayers and decided to go forward anyway."
Joyce Meyer (I Dare You: Embrace Life with Passion)

"You can suffer the pain of change or suffer remaining the way you are."
Joyce Meyer

"Don't just learn from God's Word, but believe it will change your life."
Joyce Meyer

4 comments:

  1. I find it quite amazing that you mentioned the Winans song because I've been singing that song to myself for quite a while now! Life is an amazing adventure with the true destination to be closer to God. I'm with you my friend! Stand on your faith! As Natalie Grant sings, "On Christ the Solid Rock I stand...all other ground is sinking sand"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're talking about change. We've been talking about changing things in our lives for a while now. God is calling us to do greater things for Him and all it takes it that first step. I'm ready to take the step and I'm with you a thousand percent. It's about time for change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to hear your thoughts! some of us are having changes happen with us screaming and kicking our feet the whole way!! dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean by those baby steps Theresa! But even small as they may be, they are steps forward. May you be richly blessed in your journey!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.