Strength For Your Journey

There is strength for just one more step. Believe it!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"UnDone" - The next level





If you are like me, there has been at least one time in your life where out of hurt or frustration, or simply defeat...you say 'I am DONE'.
It's really a form of just giving up. Being too tired to fight, and just giving up and saying "That's it. I'm DONE"....Done trying, Done Caring, Done Hoping, Done Believing, Done.

Ever been there? Like you've hit the wall...can't go any farther?

I guess what I really want to tell you is that God wants to help you be "Un-done".

It's interesting....I heard the phrase "In His Presence I Am Undone"...then I felt it...In His presence All things are new....so new in fact that there was suddenly an awareness that I was "Un-Done".
Suddenly some of those things that had made me feel like I had hit the ceiling and could go no further....things that made me think and say "I'm done..." were gone. There was a new energy, a new hope, and new determination. Suddenly that phrase was so true. I was no longer done. I was "Un-Done".

It went right along with a word I had heard about breaking through the ceiling that seemed to limit us with the mindset that there's nothing more for us. To begin to believe that breakthrough is on the way, and when you breakthrough that ceiling, it becomes the floor of a new dimension, a new level... In His presence, breaking through that ceiling no longer seems impossible, it seemed probable.

If you need strength for another day...joy.... if you need to feel "un-done" instead of done....It all happens in His presence.

Our picture of God has been so warped by religion over the years, that sometimes we only see God as someone ready to punish you for all the wrong you've done, someone who wants to keep you from doing anything fun, someone who wants to make your life boring or sad. This is such a misconception...let's be real...that is such a lie.

Could you, would you, dare to believe that He is a God who has such amazing plans for you... a God who desires to give you hope, and desires to take you to the next level. A God who wants to help you breakthrough everything hindering you...To breakthrough that ceiling and let it be the floor of your new level.

It all starts with Hi God. I could finish a sample conversation about what you can say, but the reality is, I have a feeling, once you just say "Hi God", you already know the words that will follow. There is so much that happens in His presence....take some time today to find out what that is for you. He's got something great for you....find out what it is.




2 comments:

  1. You have a gift my friend! And I am so glad you've found a new way to share it!

    Great message here. I appreciate your reminder that God has such amazing plans for us.

    Please keep writing, speaking, sharing! You are truly moving in a forward, positive, motion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog Theresa!! You are amazing, and I am so lucky to have you in my life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.