Strength For Your Journey

There is strength for just one more step. Believe it!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Get ready for the extraordinary!

You just have to get excited when you read this...I know I do.  Let God shake  you out of your complacency, let him stir you up!!! Read this and be encouraged!!


"David was kid in the midst of warriors, and yet he was on his way to being a king…I must prepare you , because God is getting ready to take you out of your element out of your comfort zone, He’s getting ready to take you into an idiom of thinking that makes you intimidated and insecure, He’s getting ready to take you into a place where you don’t fit, where you don’t fit in with the crowd He’s going to take you in. Have you ever been out of your element, over your head, out of your circle, and said, Lord I haven’t been trained for this, I didn’t go to school for this, I don’t have the background for this..but when God calls you, He calls you according to His own divine purpose, He calls you according to His own destiny, and if you stay with the familiar, you’re gonna miss the spectacular. If you stay with the ordinary, you are going to miss the extraordinary. ….The Lord sent me to shake somebody, shake you out of your complacency, shake you out of your ordinariness, shake you out of your hum drum, routine, know what you’re going to do everyday life, God wanted me to stir you up, because something is about to happen in your life!"  TD Jakes 10/3/11

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this I have found recently that I am going in a direction I had not planned and this really speaks to my situation.
    Thanks for Sharing His Heart

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.